Comfy and Casual Fall Style



Hey y'all. By now you know i'm a huge fan of ThredUp. They've been my go to place for all my fall shopping needs and I don't see that stopping anytime soon. I've been raving about everything ThredUp has to offer; you can see those posts here, here and here.



Now that you are all caught up on all the trendy clothes ThredUp has to offer, all the best thrifting tips and my favorite ThredUp features and hacks I want to share with you one of my favorite comfy fall outfits featuring ThredUp.



Some days I don't want to doll up but I still want to look cute and casual in a comfortable and trendy outfit. That's where this amazing, oversized tee shirt comes in. I get it, oversized shirts don't always look flattering but sometimes they're just the thing a girl needs to get through the day. This shirt, ripped jeans and casual sandals make this the perfect comfy and casual fall outfit. The style is laid back for all those fall outdoor events, just add a sweater or a casual cardigan and some booties and the outfit instantly becomes transitional. Every girl needs these fall staples in her closet for those lazy but still want to look cute days.


So get cozy in your favorite sweats, grab a glass of wine and shop from the comfort of your own couch. Use my code LESLIE for 50% off your first order up to $50. If you've ordered from THredUp before, you may use code WEHEARTYOU20 for 20% off your entire order. You can also shop through my link to get $10 in spending money for you and for me, after you place your first order.

Copy and paste my link in your browser http://www.thredup.com/r/QNNCGK and don't forget code LESLIE for 50% off or WEHEARTYOU20 for 20% off.


So basically, we're giving away clothes!! Happy Shopping friends.

I'd love to see what you buy so tag me on Instagram @Peaches_Willow and show me your ThredUp finds!!!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.