Life Lately



Hi Loves! It feels like forever since I posted a true post. The Welcome Home Wednesday Link Up is all that has been keeping me a float lately but i'm ready to dive back into blogging and have lots of fun posts in the works but I figured, what better way to dive in than with a Life Lately post so here's what's been happening with me lately.

+Life Lately+

Things have been super quiet around here lately because my hubby & I bought a new house. The day after we closed on it our family from Illinois came down for a week so I took time off to spend with them. It was a week filled wth crafting, laughter, lots of great food and fun memories. Since then we've been moving stuff and fixing up our new home. It's incredible; 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, up stairs living room, dining room and kitchen and a den & my husband's office downstairs. I'm even getting to set up my own craft room/blogging office, y'all. To say i'm in love with this house is an understatement.


+Currently+

-Enjoying... the sun shining through all the open blinds in my new house.

-Wishing For... the beach. Not that I don't love this house but this girl hasn't seen the beach in two years and i'm in desperate need.

-Loving... having my sweet Chance cat living with us. He lived with my parents for the last 4 years.

-Looking Forward To... getting my craft room set up.

-Smelling... my coffee.

-Wearing... my husband's black Under Amor tee and pajama shorts.

-Feeling.. blessed, content, happy.

-Bookmarking...

-Reading... Girl Boss.

-Watching... Island Explorers. They're in Ohau.:Sigh:

-Listening (to)... Island Explorers.

-Eating... a blueberry streusel bar.

-Cooking... nothing yet but I have a few recipes for dinner tonight.

-Drinking... water.

-Texting... no one yet. It's still early though.

-Pinning...

-Instagramming...

-Snapchatting... I haven't been on snapchat in so long.

-Tweeting... blog posts.

-Starting... to open my Etsy shop.

-Finishing... some tee shirt and mug orders.

-Loving these purchases... I really haven't bought much lately. I did buy a grey striped tee shirt dress and some of the stretchy elastic for hair ties.

-Using these essential oils... tension oil will always be one of my favorites.

-This is my jam... Jessie James Decker's version of Love on the Brain has been my jam lately.


+Coffee & Blog Posts

{Shop Small} Lipsense with Carrie

Coffee Chat + Weekly Goals

On Wednesdays We Confess

The Happy List-Alix {A Pint Sized Life}

Coffee Chat + Weekly Goals

Blue Sky Tag: Blogging Challenge

Welcome Home Wednesday Linky Party #95

Welcome Home Wednesday Linky Party #96

Welcome Home Wednesday Linky Party #98



+Blog Lady Inspiration+


Grillin' and Chillin' Backyard Barbeque

Peonies Gallery

I haven't had much time to read blog posts and interact. It's killing me but this months picks are slim.



+Playlist+

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.