Natural Skin Care with Moody Sisters





When it comes to skin care and beauty products, obsessed is an understatement but I have to be careful with what products I use because I have sensitive skin. I used to think that the only hypo-allergenic, natural ingredient based products on the market were the ones that made the think of my great grandma. Not that I didn't adore her because I totally did, I just don't want to smell like her (not that she smelled bad but hopefully you get the point). I won't name names because this post isn't about them, it's about one of my new favorite lines, called Moody Sisters.

Moody Sisters was founded by two sisters, Jess and Whitney, who wanted organic skin care for their own families. Their products are all natural; made from oils and other plant derived ingredients.

When I came across an ad for Moody Sisters on Facebook curiosity got the best of me and I'm so glad it did. When I saw they offer 4 free samples for new customers, I jumped on it and haven't looked back since. Their products not only work wonders, they smell fabulous and the packaging is so charming, too. They are a far cry from great grandma's plain ol' skin care products but I still think she's approve.

Grab your 4 free skin care samples here.


Nourishing Eye Cream

Raise your hand if you suffer form tired, puffy eyes and dark circles. My hand is raised high! I've had super dark circles under my eyes as long as I can remember from allergies. It's always been one of my beauty "flaws" in my opinion but short of covering them with concealer, I didn't know what to do. I hadn't found a product that actually corrects the problem until this beauty came into my life.

*Back Story* A couple months before my wedding in September 2015 I started having major flare ups under my eyes, to the point where they almost swelled shut a couple times. I was panicked because a) I didn't want it to affect my vision b) I had no idea what the cause was and c) it was two months until my wedding. Vanity reasons? Yes but show me any bride who wants swollen puffy eyes. I wish I had known about this product then. When I found them I truly questioned putting any product near my eyes that I had never heard of before but after seeing that their products were all natural, I felt pretty confident that this product was okay and I was sure glad that I did.

Now that i've tried the Nourishing Eye Cream, I can say that it's a dream come true and it's all because of it's all natural ingredients. Not only does it not irritate my eyes, it also has done wonders to reduce the dark circles under my eyes. I should have taken before and after pictures to show y'all because the results have been that incredible. I've only been using this product for about a month but it'll always have a place in my beauty arsenal and regimen. I apply it daily, after I shower, under my make up and nightly, after I clean my face and it truly is making my skin glow. It even smells amazing, which is another must for me when it comes to beauty products. I've been known to throw products away because they smell awful. This smells so fresh and clean with it's natural ingredients such as sweet orange oil, lemon oil and mango butter.

Get yours here





Ultra Rich Face Cream

Another staple in my beauty arsenal is the Ultra Rich Face Cream. It is made with Aloe Vera and Apricot Kernel Oil. When I was having all the sensitivity problems with my eyes swelling, I started breaking leaves off my aloe plant and using the gel to soothe and calm the irritation then a friend of mine told me about apricot kernel oil so I started alternating that with the aloe. When I saw that this product combined the two I was sold. I was looking for a moisturizer to wear under my make up that was lightweight, too. This product basically took 3 things I was using and combined them into one product and it smells really good.

I use it everyday under my make up because it absorbs into my skin really fast and leaves my feeling hydrated and my skin is glowing. You can apply make up with in minutes of putting it on. It's the perfect product for transitioning from dry, dull winter skin to bright, glowing, refreshed skin for spring. Make this part of your daily routine, you won't be sorry. I promise.

Get yours here



Rejuvenating Facial Scrub {Blueberry Lime}

Umm, hello new love of mine. This product makes me excited to clean my face every night. At least every night that I use it. I try to keep the scrubs to a minimal because they can be a bit abrasive if used too much so I try to do mine every three nights but I really could use this one every night. It smells like blueberry muffins, y'all. I think that's what makes it my number one favorite product. The benefits are still equally as awesome as the other products but that smell of blueberry and limes makes it a dream. I really want to run to the kitchen and bake a fresh batch of muffins all the time. Even on the days I don't use this product, I still pick it up and smell it. Maybe that's weird to say about a beauty product but you'll just have to trust me, at least until your very own shows up on your doorstep.

Aside from the smell it has amazing ingredients; organic coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower seed oil and blueberry fruit fibers and it brightens and rejuvenates that tired, dry, dull skin too.

Get yours here



Pore Refining Facial Scrub {Cucumber Mint}

Pores are my nemesis. Anyone else? I feel like the pores on my face are huge. They probably aren't as bad as I think they are but I definitely feel that way and i'm always looking for products that will help with that. Enter my dream product. I'll admit that this one doesn't get used as much as the blueberry one because blueberries but this one truly is amazing with improving my skin's texture and tone. It tightens it up and makes my skin feel so refreshed. Goodbye pores. Hello beautiful, youthful skin.

Again, the all natural ingredients make this an amazing product. Made with Vitamin E, Witch Hazel Extract, and Peppermint, Rosemary, Tangerine and Sweet Orange oils. This cleansing and exfoliating scrub doesn't disappoint.

Grab yours here

If you love all natural, great smelling beauty products then Moody Sisters has you covered. Run to their site and take advantage of the free samples. While you're at it treat yourself to the Hydrating Blueberry Muffin Facial Scrub and a blueberry muffin.



No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.