Ashley Brooke Designs

Small Shops have my heart, y'all. I love supporting small businesses and they always have the cutest things. Some of my best blogging and small business friends have come from the connections i've made with small shop owners so today i'm happy to share some pretty finds from one of my new favorite small shops; Ashley Brooke Designs.


These pretty little things are perfect gifts for Mother's Day (coming soon), birthday gifts, or a just because gift. Any lovely lady would be so excited to get these sweet gifts. Even the packaging is so pretty! I almost didn't want to throw away the pretty bright pink boxes.



More Sugar Mug//$13.80




Things To Do Tumbler//$16.00



Notes & Things Notebook//$22.00

I love the inscription inside this notebook; "Secrets, Dreams, Goals, To-Do Lists, and Other Equally Important Things." It has inspired me to use my notebook as an inspiration journal. Anything that inspires me gets written inside. It's kind of like having the contents of my heart written on paper and that's a beautiful thing.


Hop on over to Ashley Brooke Designs' beautiful page for some pretty treats for you and all the ladies in your life. She even has a way for you to let your friends know what's on your wish list, which will basically be everything but everything is seriously swoon worthy.

To snag yourself some amazing goodies use code:LESLIE15, this week only. Happy shopping ladies!

What's on your ABD wish list?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.