Week 25: Currently



Hello Peachies! Happy Monday. Fresh week fresh start, right? I hope you're all feeling as refreshed and relaxed and ready to take on the week as I am. Of course that is requiring some coffee and planning this morning.

It's time for the 52 Week Challenge with Sarah from Sarah Emily Blogs and Ashley from Girl Talk.

Let's talk about my Currently


Sitting on my couch in my favorite sweat pants, coffee in hand.
Looking through cookbooks and Pinterest for recipes and dinner inspiration for this week.
Making lists of what I need at each store.

And, oh! Look at this pretty pin I saved. Because i'm distracted easily like that.
Now i'm sitting here with three lists made + my meal plan for the week and a window open on backdrop ideas for blog photos + my blog window.

Drink more coffee! Do more stuff!

Now i'm off to change the laundry over and get ready to run errands.
Target anyone?

Happy Monday Lovelies!


If you want to link up with these beautiful ladies here's how it works.

Rules for the Link-up
1. follow the prompts exactly or put your own spin on them
2. make sure to add our button to your post and link up with us
3. visit other blogs and show them some love
4. the link up will close in 5 days!





"post signature

2 comments

  1. I have failed so miserably at meal planning lately! I need to get it together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did last month. I winged it through everything. I didn't plan for the blog, I didn't plan meals and I got through but definitely not as graceful and grace filled as I do when I plan things out.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.