Hey Peachies! Can you believe it's officially summer? I love it! I feel like i've been waiting on summer to come forever because it's tied with winter for my favorite season.
Back at the beginning of spring I started this challenge with my sweet blogger friend, Kayla from Polished and Bubbly. The point of this link up is to use those products up by the first day of summer, June 21st.
You can find the original post here.
2. Victoria's Secret Body Lotion and Body Oil
3. Bliss Day Spa Gift Certificate
4. Dior Lipstick Set
6. Shine & Sparkle Make-Up Brush Cleaner in Pumpkin Cheesecake
How am I doing?
1. I ended up using some of it but throwing the rest away. The scent was too flowery for me and I just couldn't do it anymore after a while.
2. I used up all the lotion but not the oil.
3. I haven't used it yet.
4. I used up some of the colors completely. My lips went through this weird phase where everything other than Carmex made them swell and hurt so I didn't use a lot of lipstick through that.
5. Yes! I did use these up. Now I have more because I can't help myself. I love sample sized products.
6. No. Honestly it's so much easier for me to put all my make up brushes in a cup with the cleaning solution and get them clean all at once.
So I didn't do too shabby but I definitely could have done better. The important thing is that I got rid of some products and had fun in the meantime. Out of everything I did use, the only thing I will replace is the Victoria's Secret lotion though. It's my favorite!
In Kayla's post Six by Summer you'll find all of the links to our social media accounts so you can follow along.
If you want to check in on me, you can find me here: