Hi Peachies! Happy Wednesday. Can I just say how glad I am that this week is almost over? I mean, we're half way there (Bon Jovi's Living On A Prayer just popped in my head.) Anyway, i'm choosing to see this week half over as a cup half full kinda thing even though this week has been a week from you know where. I'm pretty sure The Devil Came Down To Georgia this week and he's trying really hard to cozy up with me but I ain't got time for that!
Today i'm spending this rainy day snuggled up on my couch, in pajamas and my favorite blanket, drinking all the coffee and hiding from my own crazy life. Tomorrow i'll put on my big girl panties and deal with it all but today, I'm finally able to tackle my "to-do" list and make my post about my February Goals.
Maybe my February Goals should start out like this...
1. Schedule next month's goals post at the end of this month so they go live on March 1.
2. Find a family practitioner and possibly a dermatologist.
3. Make an eye appt for my son.
4. Make a batch of goodies for family & friends. Just because.
5. Have the family over at least once for dinner.
6. Wash all the windows (inside and out) downstairs.
7. Write at least 3 blog posts per week.
8. Finish reading Yes Please.
9. Yoga and Cize 5 days a week.
10. Go walking when it's not flooding (today is not a good day to start this goal.)
11. Spend Sunday ironing A's work clothes and making Dylan lunches for school.
12. Eat out less.
13. Don't spend $ on un-necessary things (make-up, nail polish.)
14. Use the new social media icons I bought for my blog.
15. Make a button for my blog.
16. Figure out how to add Disqus to my blog.
17. Order our Hawaiian Honeymoon memory book from Shutterfly.
18. Make at least 6 new pieces of jewelry to sell.
I think these are all attainable goals for the month. Here's to putting on my Wonder Woman cape and getting them all done!
What are some of your goals for this month?
How do you get them all done?