February Goals

Hi Peachies! Happy Wednesday. Can I just say how glad I am that this week is almost over? I mean, we're half way there (Bon Jovi's Living On A Prayer just popped in my head.) Anyway, i'm choosing to see this week half over as a cup half full kinda thing even though this week has been a week from you know where. I'm pretty sure The Devil Came Down To Georgia this week and he's trying really hard to cozy up with me but I ain't got time for that!

Today i'm spending this rainy day snuggled up on my couch, in pajamas and my favorite blanket, drinking all the coffee and hiding from my own crazy life. Tomorrow i'll put on my big girl panties and deal with it all but today, I'm finally able to tackle my "to-do" list and make my post about my February Goals.



Maybe my February Goals should start out like this...

1. Schedule next month's goals post at the end of this month so they go live on March 1.

2. Find a family practitioner and possibly a dermatologist.

3. Make an eye appt for my son.

4. Make a batch of goodies for family & friends. Just because.

5. Have the family over at least once for dinner.

6. Wash all the windows (inside and out) downstairs.

7. Write at least 3 blog posts per week.

8. Finish reading Yes Please.

9. Yoga and Cize 5 days a week.

10. Go walking when it's not flooding (today is not a good day to start this goal.)

11. Spend Sunday ironing A's work clothes and making Dylan lunches for school.

12. Eat out less.

13. Don't spend $ on un-necessary things (make-up, nail polish.)

14. Use the new social media icons I bought for my blog.

15. Make a button for my blog.

16. Figure out how to add Disqus to my blog.

17. Order our Hawaiian Honeymoon memory book from Shutterfly.

18. Make at least 6 new pieces of jewelry to sell.

I think these are all attainable goals for the month. Here's to putting on my Wonder Woman cape and getting them all done!

What are some of your goals for this month?
How do you get them all done?











"post signature

3 comments

  1. Great goals for this month!!! I really want to be able to read more this month. I failed at reading any books last month. Whoops. I have also been trying to spend less money on things I don't need mainly make up. It's so hard to not buy make up but I'm somewhat succeeding. Can't wait to see what goals you accomplish this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweet Friend! I love reading. I get about 30 minutes a day while I'm in my car, waiting on my son to get out of school to read. That's become my favorite time! And last month, I realized I buy a ton of make up and nail polish. I'm going to try not to buy any more this month though!

      Delete
  2. You have some great goals! Disqus is amazing and pretty easy to install. It is very difficult, however, to resist spending money on fun, unnecessary things! The dollar spot at Target gets me every time! Sounds like you will have a lovely February :)

    xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.