Just a few Randoms.

Hey Y'all! I'm still here! I'm alive! I'm just having a hard time getting into a summer routine. We're sleeping in until 9, then waking up, cleaning house and out the door to enjoy the day. It's been a glorious summer so far, even with all the rain.

Just to catch you up with my life lately here are a few random things.



1. Memorial Day weekend we had two cook outs. I'm still feeling the effects from them, I think. I ate entirely too much and have since had a hard time trying to think of anything that sounds remotely good.

2. Summer colds are way worse than winter colds. I've had one due to allergies since Thursday night. It hit me like a ton of bricks when my throat was on fire and I couldn't sleep. I've since pumped Orange Juice, Honey, Mucinex and the occasional antibiotic into my system and am feeling much better.

3. I have this green thumb blooming now and I can't wait to plant our garden and all kinds of pretty flowers. I'm in love with my Cherry Tree that my loves bought me for Mother's Day this year & my Peonies that my Mom bought me for Mother's Day last year.

4. My back porch is my favorite place in the world right now. Our back yard is feeling more homey every day + there's an adorable squirrel who thinks my porch is the place to be since I give her peanuts.


5. I got to see a Unicorn on Saturday. And pet her and feed her.


6. I also found a bag of nothing but the marshmallows from Lucky Charms. As my friend Jessica said, I found the end of the rainbow.


7. I'm still in love with our engagement pictures and i'm dying to share pics of my wedding dress but I can't.


8. I love fresh produce and am loving that I can buy good stuff this time of year. I'm hoping the rain holds off so we can go to the fresh market that always happens in town on Wednesdays.

9. I love my new burlap wreath, i'm just having a hard time feeling like it's complete.

10. My blog is currently under construction. I know what I want it to look like, i'm just having a hard time finding time to complete it.


So that's my 10 randoms now. What's going on in your little corner of the world?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.