Celebrating my Best Friend.

She's the peanut butter to my jelly.
The icing to my cupcake.
The maid to my Bride.

Missy-I'd be lost without you!


You could count our friendship in the trips we've taken to our favorite mexican restaurant.
Cheesecake.
Nights dancing and drinking & sometimes taking a wrong turn along the way.
Adventures, so many adventures.
Day trips to corn mazes and pumpkin patches.
Guys we've dated and hearts broken.
A Beach trip together.
Laughter shared.
And tears cried.

We met through a mutual friend in high school and though our lives have changed in the last 15 years we've only gotten closer.
There are times we go without seeing each other but we always pick up right where we left off.
We have many stories and memories together and we'll have many many more because...


She's my sister from another mister.
The Lucy to my Ethel (because yes, our lives ARE like that when we're together).







I have no doubt that this girl will be beside me in life through thick and thin.

I'm glad to celebrate #NationalBestFriendsDay with her.





No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.