Weekend Wonderful.

This weekend was wonderful. One of the bet I've had in a while. We didn't have anywhere to go, nothing pressing to do. Our boy spent the night with his Mimi and Pa Friday night and his best friend Saturday so we didn't even have our kid. We got two days/nights to ourselves.

Friday afternoon we were at Mom and Dad's house hanging out with Uncle Scott, Aunt Melody and Emily. Aunt Melody and I got to sneak away for a couple (3) hours and go to Hobby Lobby and Five Below. It was so nice to be able to talk to my aunt and just hang out together. We really never do that and I'm not sure why, all I know is that it is a must! We'll be doing more of that! Friday night we stayed at mom and dad's so late playing Heads Up. We got home after 11 {Party animals}.

Saturday morning we got up and enjoyed coffee on the back porch, then we went and got lunch @ Chick-fil-A {in our pajamas}. It was a nice, slow morning. We finally got showers and went to Target and Hobby Lobby (yes, again!) We went and picked up our boy and took him to his friend's house. We drove around town with the tops off the Jeep for a while after that, then decided we were hungry and went to our favorite hole in the wall Chinese restaurant, Schezuan Village. The owner has known my fiancé since he was 3 weeks old and still remembers him so we like to go visit every now and then.

Sunday was a nice lazy day. {Maybe this was the day we went to Target} it was such a relaxing weekend I forget. Anyway after we picked our boy up from his friend's house we came home and Alex and I sat on the back porch for hours just listening to music, talking and I gave myself a mani/pedi. It was amazing. Sunday night Dylan came and sat on the back porch with us for about an hour and we talked. It was by far, the best.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.