Mother's Day

I'm so blessed to have such a huge group of inspiring mothers in my life, there's no shortage really but mine is the best. She's always been the kind who sees the bright side of things and chooses to see and believe the best in people. She'll give you anything in the world and not think twice about it. She's everyone's rock and often times forgets to put herself first. She's the glue that holds our family together. She's the kind of strong and grace, put together, that I want to be.

This Mother's Day was wonderful. My honey learned how to cook my daddy's biscuits and gravy so he made breakfast for me. Then he and Dylan gave me one of my Mother's Day gifts {my owl picture frame}. We went to see my soon to be in laws for a little while and gave my soon to be mother in law her gift. They gave me a hammock and $30 worth of iTunes gift cards. After that we went to my mom and dad's and hung out with my parents, my brother, my aunt and uncle and cousins and our grandma. Dad made BBQ and my honey grilled some delicious corn. Someone made potato salad and my Grandma made a peach dump cake. My brother really made my day by giving me the sweetest card with a truly special message he wrote inside and a $15 Starbucks gift card {he knows what mommas need}, my sweet cousin Emily gave me the cutest owl shirt and gave each of us home made pictures. When we got home my loves gave me a pillow for my hammock. It was a truly blessed and wonderful day. I hope everyone else had as great of a day as I did.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.