It's Okay.

Sometimes I need down time. I need me time. Time to do whatever I want, or nothing at all. Sometimes it's okay to say no and allow yourself that time. Today is one of those days. It's only Wednesday and it's not been a bad week, I just feel like I need that down time. I need time to quiet the noise in my head and heart. I need time to breathe and re-focus. No laundry today, no running around, not answering my phone, just enjoying catching up on tv shows, listening to music and blogging. It's not personal, it's just that often we get so caught up in all we have to do that we lose ourselves and kinda get into a funk. So sometimes it's okay to say no to commitments, to responsibilities, to phone calls and enjoy you! Celebrate you! Make yourself happy because, after all, a happy mommy/wifey makes a happy family.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.