Favorite Things {4}

Saturday:

1. My brother came by to hang out with us for a little while. It was fun. Pizza, Ridiculousness, and lots of laughter.

2. My honey who fixed my car that wouldn't start.

3. Getting to spend time with my soon to be in laws. 4. Nght time snuggling on the couch with my honey.

Sunday:

1. Dinner with my family. It's always wonderful when we all get together. Endless conversations and laughter. lots of memories made.

2. A honey who helps with me with daily, mundane chores like taking the trash out and fixing our boy a school lunch for the next day.

3. The Walking Dead season finale. It was kinda anti-climatic but at least the gang is getting back together.

Monday:

1. Windows open, beautiful weather kinda day. 77 degrees and clear. I'll take that!

2. Kiddo was sick last night so he stayed home from school today. This momma got to sleep in until 11 am!!

3. Chick-fil-A lunch!!

4. Kiddo feels much better.

5. Opening day of the Atlanta Braves season!!!

6. Today has been 4 years since my Grandpa went to Heaven. While it's not something to be happy about per se, it is a blessing that I had all the years and memories I do with him. I miss him every day of my life. Every. Single. Day. but I'm sure he's in Heaven watching down on us with nothing but happiness and a full heart and a big smile on his face. We love you Grandpa Don.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.