Favorite Things {3}

I haven't done my "What I'm thankful for" post at all this week. I'm bad. I know but I do have a ton to be thankful for. I'm infinitely blessed and thankful.

Today I give thanks for these things.

1. A rainy, lazy day full of nothing. I get so caught up in constantly going and doing that I rarely take time to enjoy what I want. Today I've been in front of the t.v. with the laptop in my lap, checking on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and my favorite blogs. I even found a new blog and have started reading it from the first post on.

2. A fiancé who spent his lunch break at work running to Trader Joes and Whole Foods for me. See, I was out of Cookie Butter and White Chocolate Peanut Butter and made a huge, dramatic deal about it. We're trying to eat healthier so no more sweets :( but these two things, in moderation, aren't that bad for you and they're totally good, too. Like crack, not that I've ever done crack. So 3 jars of cookie butter, 3 jars of peanut butter and two pb&j chocolate candy bars later~I'm a happy girl.

3. Make-Up. It's becoming an obsession of mine lately. I've always worn it but lately I see things on Pinterest, WeHeartIt, Keep, Indulgy, ect and just HAVE to try it. I've bought more lately than I care to admit but it' great for covering these dark circles under my eyes (allergies) and the sratch above my eyebrow that I woke up with this morning (mystery).

4. A good book that makes you LOL. Seriously, Man Up by Ross Mathews is what I'm reading now. I read it when I'm waiting in the line @ school to pick my son up. A blissful hour, I get, to just read. I was reading it the other day with the windows down, waiting on school to be dismissed when I started laughing hysterically only to look over and see the dad next to me smiling, looking at me. I'm sure he had to be wondering what I was doing.

5. Can I also tell you that my favorite songs right now are Happy by y Pharrel Williams and Team by Lorde. Those are my jams!!! Happy Friday lovelies. I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.