Favorite Things {2}

1. Chinese Take Out. {I love that I don't have to leave the house to get a yummy meal when I don't feel like cooking.}
2. Cuddling time with my honey watching Naked and Afraid. {Last night was the first time I'd seen that show. I'm hooked}
3. My snake killing fiancée. {When I walked in the door last night he had a concerned look on his face. He said "don't go downstairs, there's a snake. He changed out of his work clothes into his "snake killing clothes", grabbed a machete, and took off downstairs. It sounded like something out of a cartoon down there for a few minutes. Banging and clanging around. Then he came up stairs with a trash bad tied up and said "I got it!"} Thank You x's a million!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.