Favorite Things {1}

I believe that everyday there is something to be thankful for but sometimes we tend to get caught up in the negativity in life and loose sight of the wonderful parts. To keep that from happening I'm going to try to write the things that made me happy each day.

Today I'm happy for

1. this gorgeous weather we had today. 61 and partly cloudy but still beautiful.
2. cruising around topless in the Jeep with my honey and our boy.
3. cooking dinner with my love. Tonight's dinner was delicious. Baked Sweet Potatoes, regular baked potato for our boy, grilled steak, chicken, squash and onion shish kabobs and chicken rice.
4. afternoon naps and hours of Pinterest.
5. our sweet Bella girl.
6. windows open in the house.


What makes you happy?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.