Hello Lovely Peachies. Happy Friday! We made it, so let's celebrate by staying in our pajamas, snuggled in bed all day, drinking coffee until it's acceptable to drink wine.
Who's ready for the weekend? I'm raising my hands high over here. This week has been one odd week, for sure. I'm ready for a weekend of being snuggled in at home with my hubby, doing much of nothing.
But first, it's time for Oh, Hey Friday with Karli Bell from September Farms Oh Hey, Friday!.
Here's how the link up goes:
1 | grab this here snazzy summer-themed button and link back to Sept. Farm.
2 | link up your post at the bottom of Karli's post.
3 | tell all your friends + have a fantastic friday.
My Friday Five
1. I was finally able to get July's Target Beauty Box. If you don't know, it's a $7 box full of beauty goodies from Target. I'm so excited!!
It's usually sold out before I ever get to oder one. If you want one, run now.
July Beauty Box
2. These are my favorite blog posts from fellow bloggers this week.
+ The Home Loving Wife 7 Things to Do When You Feel Overwhelemed
+ Coming Up Roses 11 Flatlay Photography Tips
+ Simply Lindsay Embracing the Little Moments
+ Coffee With Summer My Quarter Life Crisis
3. Jessie James Decker and her hubby Eric gave us all #relationshipgoals this week with the release of her new video.
Lights Down Low
4. My blog posts for the week
My Favorite Quotes
My Favorite Primers
5. I'm feeling super mushy today. I can't wait for my hubby to get home so we can spend the weekend snuggling. In the mean time, i'll be here listening to our wedding playlist and swooning over our wedding pictures.
And to bring back Foodie Friday
My family is a fan of the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sandwich from Subway so I have made a copy cat recipe for it.
+ 3 packages of the Oscar Mayer Carving Board Chicken Breasts
+1/2 packet of Grill Mates Sweet Onion Seasoning
+1/3-1/2 bottle World Harbors Teriyaki Sauce
I put the chicken in the skillet and let it warm for about 5 minutes then added the dry sweet onion seasoning and teriyaki sauce and let it all simmer for 5-10 minutes on low.
I served them on honey wheat sandwich buns (turns out they were hot dog buns) and topped them with all our favorite veggies & sliced provolone cheese.
Easiest dinner ever and there were plenty of left overs.