On Wednesdays We Confess


Happy Wednesday Peachies! I hope you're all having an amazing day. We're thisclose to Fri-YAY! For some reason this week I haven't been feeling it. I'm beyond exhausted but I am super excited to be here with you to share my Wednesday confessions
with Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas

On Wednesdays We Confess.

+I Confess the events of the world this week have left me feeling drained. I've really been able to see people's true colors through all of this and it's not at all what i've expected from some people. Social media tends to be an ugly place in times like these.

+I Confess I've been getting up at 6:30 for the last two mornings to take my son's friend to camp. I've actually enjoyed it. Being cozy in the car in the mornings, driving to where we'll be living before long, and doing something nice for someone else is a pretty amazing feeling.

+I Confess the threat of storms we've had for the last two days hasn't come to fruition yet. I'm wishing they would though.
My body needs a day of being cozy at home.

+I Confess i'm feeling like I need to up my instagram and blog pictures game.

+I Confess that Pinterest has been my jam again lately.

+I Confess I caught up on all this season's The Bachelorette and Southern Charm. I'm patiently anxiously awaiting the next episode of both of them.

+I Confess I've gotten all the things for Father's Day already and I'm super excited about it!

+I Confess I haven't given into the Starbuck's Strawberry Acai Refresher but I'm thinking I can whip up my own with my Nutri Bullet.

+I Confess I have so many blog ideas and collab ideas. I just need to sit down, write them out, and send out e-mails.
I'm also envisioning pretty pics with this idea.

+I Confess I'm in love with the Designer planner line at Target. Im hoping they'll be selling then for 2017-18 instead of July 2016-2017 because I have one I already love for this year.

+I Confess my Mama gave me more BareMinerals make up the other day. I've been using it in conjunction with my regular make up and I must say, for the last 3 days my make up has been so pretty. I just can't get a good picture.

+I Confess I'm blessed to have a hubby who doesn't care if the house is clean and dinner is done when he gets home from work because it's only 12:46 and I'm done for the day.


What do you want to confess?


"post signature

12 comments

  1. I’ve had to step away from Social Media for that reason. My heart can’t handle it at all. Yay for having blog and collab ideas! I’m in a rut. Well, really I am overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take the negativity and narrow mindedness surrounding these world tragedies. I saw a quote that said "Cain killed Abel with a stone." I think that sums it up but if I posted that on FB then it would be a firestorm. So i'm just keeping my mouth closed. My heart really can't handle it all, either.

      If you need help with your ideas or just need a sounding board, i'm here. Sometimes we just need to talk about blog things with someone else who just gets it.

      Delete
  2. I love the refresher! I was so excited last year when they announced the strawberry, and now add the coconut milk and it's just a light strawberry julius! I'll be so jealous if you figure out a way to make your own yummy goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do figure out how to make it then you can expect a blog post about it. I mean, I guess I should have one from Starbs just so I know if it comes close. Research, right?!

      Delete
  3. This is great! I have to agree about social media and the madness. I tend to avoid the news and celebrity magazines for the same reason. I like to keep things positive. I've decided to do my work, send my love out into the world and shut my computer down for the night. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the comment! Social Media has become a sad place. I feel like it gives people the voice to say things they normally wouldn't because they have the protection of a screen. It really does break my heart. I like to keep things positive, too so really, I log on to check things out in the morning and later in the day to post in my blog groups but other than that, I try not to get on FB.

      Shutting the computer down and stepping away from social media is a great thing. It gives you time to recharge and refresh yourself.

      Delete
  4. I confess that the current political environment has left me angry, confused and sad. I confess that I no longer watch the news because of it. I just can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. It makes me feel all those things, too. I don't want to live under a rock and I don't want to be un-supportive of those in need but I do need to step away from it all because it gives me so much anxiety. That's the state of the world we're living in and raising our kids in and it scares me. I feel like sticking closer to our family and friends is what we need in times like these!

      Delete
  5. I would love to do some collab posts with you! I too am very bothered by the way some people on social media have been this week about the events/the events in general. This has been a rough week and we still have two days left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girlfriend, you're definitely someone I'd love to collaborate with. Send me any ideas you have @ Lesliew21282@gmail.com. I'm going to sit down today and write out my ideas and gather the info of those I want to work with on these ideas and send out e-mails.

      This week has been rough. Honestly, I had so much anxiety Monday that I didn't run my errands. I asked my hubby to go to the mall with me after he got off work that evening. Bless him. But I just didn't want to go alone and I didn't want to take my son with me either. I'm not saying i'm living in fear but I will remain more vigilant in the days and weeks to come.

      Today though, i'm loading everything up and going to hang out at the pool at my parent's house. I just need to be out in the sun shine and chill out.

      Delete
  6. I confess I've been lounging around catching up on tv shows via hulu instead of working on my blog. I love this. I've been taking a step back from social media lately since I can't come up with any new ideas to advertise my blog on them. Not mention it's hard for me to figure out a balance between them all. Pinterest was I really need to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting to do some collabs with other bloggers but they have been failing. :( I am right there with you on the event that have been happening lately. It's so sad. I pray that the world gets it together. I have been seriously slacking on my social media game. I really need to get back into it. The Strawberry Acai Refresher is so good. I am sure it can easily be made at home. I need to buy a new planner for next year. I use the Erin Condren planner but I may look into other options this year because $55 bucks for a planner is truly expensive but I love it. Thanks again for joining me for Hump Day Confessions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.