Happy Birthday, Mom!





When I think of what a strong woman who has the biggest heart looks like, I see my Mom. She's the kind of woman I aspire to be. Strong and independent, caring and giving and fiercely loyal and loving. She has the biggest heart of gold. If you need anything she's got you covered. Without my Mom I don't know what i'd do. She's shown me how to be the best Mom & Wife though her own examples. She made our wedding more than I ever dreamed it would be and she's been my shoulder to lean on and cry on in hard times. My mom is more than a mom, she's my best friend. Thank you mom for all that you are and do for us. We're beyond lucky to have you as our mom & mimi. If everyone had a Mom like you this world would be a happier place. Happy Birthday Mom. We hope the day is as blessed as you are! We love you!!!



"post signature

1 comment

  1. Aww, happy birthday to your sweet mama. That's a great picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.