Let's Play Favorites

I just did my Meet The Cast post but maybe y'all are wondering about me. I'm pretty much an open book and I think my about me section at the top of my page and to the left tells you a lot about me but you want to know more? Here's a little Favorites Quiz that'll let you in on some secrets.

Here Goes:

Favorite pizza:
Homemade Chicken Spinach Alfredo
OR
California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken
OR
Hungry Howie's Philly Cheesesteak on Garlic Herb Crust


Favorite place to buy clothes:
I love local Boutiques but I'll shop anywhere.
I love Target and NY & Co

Favorite home decor store:
Target, World Market, Pier 1, Kirklands
And I can dream of shopping at Restoration Hardware

Favorite Starbucks drink:
White Chocolate Mocha or Caramel Frappuccino

Favorite technology gadget:
iPhone. Can't. live. without. it

Favorite football team:
Surprisingly I'm a Southern Girl who doesn't get into football.
I'll go with our Georgia Bulldogs.

Favorite breakfast food:
My Daddy's biscuits and gravy
My Mama's homemade dounuts

Favorite seafood:
California Roll
OR
Thai Shrimp Wraps
OR
any kind of Lobster

Favorite dog breed:
Golden Retrievers

Favorite dessert:
Cheesecake of any kind.
I'm serious about my cheesecake y'all.

Favorite music genre:
It all depends on my mood.
Sometimes Country, Classic Rock, Jimmy Buffett, Pop.
I like it all.

Favorite soda:
I don't drink much soda at all but when I do,
Cherry Coke

Favorite queso:
Definitely white.
Yellow doesn't even come close.

Favorite holiday:
Christmas.
I love the month between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Everything is decorated. Christmas music is playing. Everyone is jolly.
There's a lot of cooking and baking going on.
A lot of family togetherness.

Favorite cajun dish:
Fried Gator Bites
OR
Seafood Boil.
It's just a shame that my honey is highly allergic to seafood.

Favorite nail color:
Bright Pink
OR
Light Tiffany Blue

Favorite mascara:
Aloette A List

Favorite foundation:
Beauty by Aloette

Favorite outside temperature:
Sunny & 70

Favorite perfume:
The Limited Edition No. 1 Cardigan

Favorite handbag designer:
Currently Coach

Favorite retail store:
Target, obviously!

Favorite wine:
Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet

Favorite dish:
It's a tie between
a steak, sweet potato, and Bloomin Onion with Sangria at Longhorn's
OR
Tilapia Nocciola and Reisling at Carrabba's

Favorite beer:
Bud Light with Lime Straw-BER-ritas

Favorite t.v. show:
I never get tired of Friends or I Love Lucy
My fave current shows are: The Walking Dead and The Big Bang Theory.
I also secretly love The Bachelor this season.

Favorite song:
It changes all the time but currently i'm loving everything from T. Swift's new album
AND
UpTown Funk

And a bonus question...

If you were on the show Real Housewives of ----what would your tag line be?
Just a modern day June Cleaver want to be with antics of I Love Lucy/Super Woman.


Feel free to copy this and play along! I'd love to hear your answers.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.