Meet the Cast, Pet Edition

I know I talk a lot about our pets on this blog and I really haven't introduced you to any of them yet. Since these guys and gals are family to us, too you should meet them. They're all playful, energetic, fun lovin, happy, tail waggin' fluff babies.

None of them actually live with me, my fiance and our son because our house is small and we don't have a fence. At our house they have to stay on a leash when we got outside, at my parent's they can run free. We're doing what's best for them now. We call them our rent a dogs b/c when we want to see one of them we go pick them up and let them spend the night with us.

Allow me to introduce:

Bella


She's a Golden Retriever. We call her our Golden Girl. We also call her the Jessica Simpson of dogs because she's pretty but not very smart. She barks if she hears any door bell or knocking, even if it's on the t.v. One time she even walked right by me on the front porch and ran into the house barking because I was ringing the door bell. She really is that air headed, y'all. If she could talk she'd ask if tuna really was chicken of the sea, too. She's the sweetest thing ever though. She'll let you do anything to her, she doesn't care. She's been subjected to many costumes. She grins like a fool and just wants to love you.

Bella has also had 21 babies in her lifetime. Girlfriend likes to get around.




Minnie Mouse


She's Bella's daughter.
Bella had a Rottweiler Boyfriend before she got fixed. Often times she'd bust out the door and go meet him. Minnie is the result of that. She's also one of 21 kids. She was the runt of the last litter and my mom just couldn't part with her. Good thing because she's our Princess. She does this thing where when she wants to go home with me she beats me to the front door and sits until someone opens the door then she bolts for the car. When someone opens that door she's in and won't get out. She's sat in my car for 30 minutes recently when I took her home b/c she wanted to go back with me. Girlfriend is persistent.

Like her Mom she's been subjected to many costumes, she's not nearly as amused but she will let you do anything else to her. Unless you're the vet but that's a different story. She runs like a crazy horse outside, often times crashing into the concrete front porch. We also call her crazy eyes sometimes b/c she'll give you this crazy look.



Drago

He's the newest addition to the family. When our beloved Duke passed away in October my mom decided she wanted a German Shepard. She looked around and found him on Facebook. He was a little more $ than they wanted to spend and he was in North Carolina but it shocked my Mom when my Dad said yes she could have him.

He came to live with them at the beginning of January. He's a hot mess. He quickly came in and tried to rule the roost. The girls didn't take too kindly to that. He's learned his place among them though and they love him (kind of). He doesn't get to spend the night yet b/c he doesn't sleep through the night and he has a hard time with that whole pottying where he should thing still but he does get to come over for day visits and go on car rides with me.

He's at that fun bite you and rip you to shreds stage. And the cat. My poor cat. He won't live him alone. He barks at the cat until someone stops him. No lie.



Chance
I got my Chance when Dylan was a little over a year old. He's almost 12, too. He's mellowed out since I moved out. He misses me and Dylan like crazy. Anytime we're at my parent's he just wants me to lay down on the bed and love on him. He's the sweetest. He's my second child.




And those are our fur babies.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.