Favorite Things {10}

It's been a while since I've written one of these posts. I still think about what I'm thankful for daily but I haven't written it down lately. I feel like I need to now. I've had a heavy heart these last few days. I feel like I'm falling short in the fiancée/mom department lately but enough about that. Let's focus on the happy.

✦My son. He's the light of my life.

✦My wonderful, amazing, hard working fiancé.

✦Vacation that is just under a month away.

✦My parents. They're the best.

✦All the time my finace, son and I spent together in the evenings last week.

✦Summer break.

✦Sleeping in.

✦Rainy days.

✦God.

✦Days when I can sit on the couch with my lap top and do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.