Fill in the Blank: Q&As




Hi Loves! I've been MIA a little bit lately, during my time away i've really started to think about this space and what I can do to keep it fresh and fun. I'm an open book, if you've been around a while then you know that but I want to do more personal posts and what better way than with a fun Q&A session, fill in the blank style?

I'd love to know your answers in the comments below so I can see how alike and how different we are so feel free to play along and have some fun.

First thing I do in the morning is...
say a little prayer for God to protect my family and our loved ones, for Him to keep my husband safe on the road and have a wonderful work day. I also pray for the safety and happiness of our loved ones then I roll over and snuggle with Chance; my cat and Willow pup.

My coffee of choice is...
Donut Shop Original with Coldstone Sweet Cream creamer.

My mornings look like this...
prayers, snuggles, coffee, open the blinds, then I grab my laptop and get cozy on the couch while I read my She Reads Truth devotional, chat with my former neighbor and forever friend on Pinterest and scroll Facebook or publish and work on blog posts.

If I could do anything for a living, I would...
work with the Make A Wish foundation and have my own bakery that would also sell local, handmade products. So basically a bakery/boutique.

If I'm watching t.v. i'll be watching...
Fixer Upper, Southern Charm, or American Housewife.
Sunday nights are all about The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead.

My guilty pleasure is...
ice cream sandwiches and Etsy.

I'm addicted to...
Instagram, small boutiques, planner supplies, discount stores, and The Lady Gang Facebook group.



I have a weird obsession with...
watching cake decorating on Instagram. Oh, and storms. You'll almost always find me outside right before it storms. I love watching the sky change and feeling the wind blow and the smell of rain. It's truly weird, I know. I told you.

The last thing I splurged on was...
two Lula Roe shirts but really my hubby bought them for me.

My last phone call was...
from my mama.

My last text was...
my sweet friend, Gabriella. We're obsessed with these travel mugs from Sweetwater Decor and have been talking about them for days.

I would describe myself as...
a bubbly introvert. I enjoy being around people but I'm also completely satisfied just to be at home.
Big crowds make me feel anxious and often times just going out alone makes me feel anxious.
#truthbomb because not many people knew that about me.

Last time I cried was...
yesterday to my husband on the phone because my Jeep wouldn't start and I had errands to run.
My exact words to him were "you bought me this Jeep so this wouldn't happen anymore."
* Side note* My hubby bought me my Jeep in January because my Solara kept breaking down.
He thought my crying over this was funny.

Last fear I conquered....
driving my husband's Jeep Wrangler yesterday. It's not that I couldn't drive it but in the 4 years he's had it, I only drove it one other time and I never went above 40mph. It used to scare me because it handled differently than my Solara and because I would have felt awful if something happened to it while I was driving it. Yesterday, I put those fears aside and drove it because I had to register our son for high school and we needed groceries. Now i'm really wanting my own Wrangler.

I really want to conquer this fear...
doing a yoga or barre class.

My favorite wine is...
Cupcake Angel Food.



My biggest dream in life is...
to have a house full of babies. Okay, maybe just one or two more.

One things I really want to do is...
inspire people and create a movement of some kind.

I spend the most money on...
food or make up. Probably food though.

My favorite Insta Girls are...
@sweetteaandhydrangeas @verbalgoldblog @kylajicha @hertastylife @keltieknight @nellemonaco

I feel most accomplished when...
I've knocked out my to do list for the day and can relax with my husband in the evenings.

My favorite time of day is...
at night when i'm snuggled in bed with my hubby, our puppy and our cat.

My favorite way to indulge and spend time doing self care is...
doing my hair and make up while listening to one of my favorite podcasts.
I do my hair and make up daily, even if I'm not planning on leaving the house because it makes me feel so much better and ready to take on the day.



Now it's your turn! Leave me a comment with your answers.






1 comment

  1. What a fun Q&A. I may have to borrow this idea. ;) Your coffee and creamer choice is also my absolute favorite. I'm also addicted to Instagram and planner supplies. Have you tried the Cupcake brand Moscato? So tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.