Oh Hey, Friday! {Inspiration, Blogger Faves, and Pinterest}

Hi Peachies! Happy Fri-YAY!! Cheers to the weekend! I'm ecstatic, because, other than my hubby having to work late tonight and potentially all weekend, too, we have awesome plans. Our Illinois family is coming into town early in the morning!! Once every summer they make the thirteen hour drive to spend a week with us. We all look forward to it all year long. We'll be spending lots of time outside swimming, playing corn hole, drinking, eating, laughing and creating memories. It's the best week all year. Follow me on snapchat:georgapeachy82 to see all our fun backyard shenanigans.

Before we get caught up in our super fun week I have to share Oh, Hey Friday with Karli Bell from September Farms Oh Hey, Friday!. This is one of my favorite posts of the week. I can sum up all my randomness in one place?!? Who doesn't love that?

Oh Hey, Friday!

1. Monday was kind of a rough day. I had a lot on my plate emotionally and was in need of a quiet moment. A moment with God where I could clear my mind and pray about all the things that were heavy on my heart and soul. He got me through with so much Grace and the comments left on this Instagram post by friends that I know in real life and friends I just know through blogging and social media were huge blessings. Sometimes you just have to get things off your heart and mind and have that moment of realness. Sometimes your friends will even surprise you with a mutual "me too" and you can lean on each other and help each other through.

{In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus.} Y'all, I need to have a real, honest, raw moment here. I'm sitting in my pajamas on my front porch drinking coffee. The dog is sitting at the widow watching me because she just got out of bed & needs to go out. My entire house is a mess, I need to write & publish a blog post today. I want to do yoga & my devotional & paint my nails. I want to re-fold the clothes that we shoved into a basket b/c we were tired last night. I want to re-pot some of my plants. My heart is heavy today & I want to be selfish and take care of me but I can't because my phone has already started ringing like crazy. I try to practice what I preach about self care but every now & then life catches up to me and I feel torn between doing what I need to do and what everyone else expects of me. The good news is that I have today to go sit on the back porch with my Mama and clear my mind. Life sure ain't easy but with my mama, daddy, hubby, & son we'll rise above. If you have an extra minute today will you stop & say a prayer for my family? It seems like the Devil is trying to win.

A photo posted by {Leslie Soto} (@georgiapeachy31) on




2. Monday the blessings were just abounding from everywhere. God was definitely watching out for me. I had signed up to be part of Ludavia from Nifty Betty's #momcardmovement. Little did I know just how big of a blessing this would be to me. It really did come at just the right time. As I read her word, after my morning Instagram post, it made me smile BIG. It was such a wonderful reminder that I matter and I should celebrate myself and treat myself to something I love.



3. I'm loving Pinterest right now. I'm back to being obsessed with it. You can see a snap into my Pinterest account to see all the pretty things i'm loving. You can follow me on Pinterest here



4. These are a few of my favorite blog posts from fellow bloggers this week.
+ Crystal @ Hall around Texas Our Sweet Diesel Boy
+ Maegen @ The Modern Tulip Currenlty Obsessed-Skin & Beauty Products
+ Sarah @ Sarah Emily Blogs From Runge to Ricker-First Look

5. This morning's Instagram post really just poured out of my heart and soul. It kind of finishes up Monday's post and proves that God's Grace is enough.

Good morning loves! Happy Fri-Yay! We've survived another week. As I sit here on my couch in silence, with a candle lit reflecting on my week, I can't help but feel a sense of completeness. My Mama had surgery on her right hand on Monday & I've been helping her daily since then while managing to keep my household up and running, too and tending to our Willow girl who got stung by a bee so bad that her face, eyes, and neck swelled up. All the while there was only one day that I felt overwhelmed (and it had nothing to do with any of these things). I simply sat outside & enjoyed the cool weather & my coffee and prayed my worries away that day. I feel like this week has blessed me & I feel like I've handled it all flawlessly. It's proof that God will never give us more than we can handle& his Grace is enough. #fridayvibes #fridayiminlove #leslieshappylife #livelifeblessed. { @niftybetty this is my favorite mug. My Mom bought it for me because it is hilarious. My grandma thought it was inappropriate so that made it even more hilarious to me b/c it's not the least bit inappropriate. Every Time I use it I think of the both of them and giggle at the funny story that goes along with it!}

A photo posted by {Leslie Soto} (@georgiapeachy31) on



Happy Friday, Peachies! I hope you all have an amazing weekend! I'll be back with more lovely things soon.





I'm also linking up with Full Hands Full Heart

























"post signature

8 comments

  1. Happy Friday! Hope you have an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! So far it has been amazing! I hope yours is going incredible, too!

      Delete
  2. Such a good way to end your week and get ready for a new one.... Happy weekend to you too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I hope you are having an amazing weekend, too!

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your family this coming week. I also just got into Pinterest too and falling in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was day 1 and it was a blast. We're getting geared up for more fun today!
      What's your pinterest ID? I'll follow you? I've been on Pinterest forever and have so many Pins. Yesterday I tried to find my very first pin on Pinterest and couldn't do it!

      Delete
  4. I hope you are having an amazing weekend so far! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear things are looking brighter for you :) I had a tough week as well but it got better by Thursday evening. I also meditate and talk to God a lot which helps me get through the hard days. I try getting yoga in my schedule because it also helps with stress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet mama! Wish I could reach through this computer screen and hug your neck! Love your coffee mug and the giggles that accompany it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.